Thursday, May 16, 2013

THURSDAY FUN

Today was Billy's day to come over to do whatever he wanted to do. We spend one day a week with one of the Reynolds' kids, just shopping or playing or whatever they choose.

Billy has been wanting to learn to golf, but since he is still in baseball season, Tommy decided to work on some baseball training to enhance Billy's game. They played catch and practiced hitting and seemed to really have fun.









While they played outside, I was playing inside. Since we moved here I have been wanting to re-purpose a small credenza I bought in Virginia Beach and put it to use. I have already painted it and moved it into the living room, but had not finished the tabletop arrangement. So I went back to work on it. I showed in an earlier post the lamp I re-purposed. I already showed a mirror that I bought for $3 at Salvation Army. I decided to paint it...


  I really like the mirror but it looked too dull to me. So I decided to experiment with some shading and this is how it looks now...






Along with that project I worked on a little plant stand that I bought while in Virginia Beach. It went from this


to this





Finished for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment