Saturday, May 18, 2013

YARD SALE TIME AGAIN

I charted the yard sales on MapQuest last night and got an early start to check out the 9 that were listed in North Kingstown. I like to spend a little time exploring but I don't want to spend/waste all day. At the end of the morning I had spent $7 and acquired some things I had hoped for.

First of all, I found an arm chair to re-purpose for our little living room. It doesn't look too pretty yet, but I will post pictures as soon as it does..


I have another eyesore in our apartment that I've been trying to determine what I can do to resolve. Our fireplace screen is a little outdated so I have an idea. Make a screen to cover it, and make it pretty. Today I found a large "Sofa size" painting. The picture isn't great but the size is right and the frame is good. So for $2 I bought an experimental piece of art.


I also bought 2 new bags of fiber fill. Just what I need to make some pillows. Woo-hoo! Good day for yard sales.

We also had some serious lookers at the motor home. Guess we'll have to wait and see if they are really interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment