Saturday, September 29, 2012

RAINY DAYS ARE PART OF GOD'S PLAN

Yard Sale/Estate Sale/Moving Sale...rainy day. ugh! Well, we are attempting to finish up the process of clearing out the house of a friend today. The weather is messy and we have only had a few shoppers.

 In spite of the rain, I love the way God gives us opportunity to connect with people and change our plans to accomplish His purpose. While sitting and waiting, I was able to chat with a precious young woman and get a glimpse of her heart. I pray that as I shared my heart with her, she will be encouraged to think about the Lord and give Him His rightful place in her heart.

I love you Lord and I lift my voice, To worship You, O my soul, rejoice!
Take joy my King, in what you hear. May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment