Saturday, April 13, 2013

A CREATIVE DAY AT HOME

If you have been in our home since we were blessed with grandchildren, you know about my "shrine", as Tommy puts it. I  have a wall or two or three of pictures of grandchildren. Contrary to what he says, you do not have to bow when you come in. You only have to acknowledge how beautiful they are!!

Well, in our new apartment we were planning to have a "Tommy" shrine for police plaques, etc. However, there isn't much wall space available that would be large enough for such a shrine. So a compromise was in order and this is what we came up with...




Seriously, this is such an important part of our life, we both wanted to give it a place in our home. I think it turned out nice and pretty. I am so proud of my husband's accomplishments. However, I am most thankful for all the ways God blessed us during a potentially dangerous career.

No comments:

Post a Comment